Thursday, April 12, 2018

Serenity


While the Serenity Prayer is a mainstay in all Twelve Step programs, it's an invaluable  resource for anyone in need of perspective while dealing with Life's troubles . . .


I picked the pre-printed background paper because it had the range of colors I wanted to use.  Then I had some fun with a mesh die, some Prills, and Seth Apter's new Baked Texture embossing powder.

I have mixed feelings about how this turned out, but I'm clear on one thing - I had a wonderful time putting it all together!

Cardstock:   Papers by Catherine Ivory, Marcos Jute, European Papers
                        Tiny French Letters Designer Paper            
Stamps:       Stampin’ Place Serenity Prayer
Inks:             VersaMark, Distress Brushed Corduroy, ColorBox Black
Emb Powder:   Seth Apter Vintage Beeswax, Rocky Road, WOW Clear
                             Matte Dull, Judikins Detail Black
Dies:            Mama Elephant Peek a Frame, Memory Box Distressed
                        Windham Collage           
Emb Folder: Stampin' Up Fancy Fan
Doo Dads:    USArt Quest Prills: Gilt Trip           


No comments:

Post a Comment