Thursday, April 5, 2018

Be True


Foggy grays seem to be very popular colors right now, and I couldn't be happier.  Gray is such a peaceful color to work with, and it plays well with any color in the rainbow.  I think purple is one of the best . . .


You'll have to take my word for it, but there's a text background on this layout.  It is all but invisible, but I am not blaming my camera this time.  How I would love it if someone were to invent a white dye ink that could actually be seen after it dries , , ,

At least the white UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel) shows up.  I used my favorite method of application:  a few pinches of the coarse powder were scattered over the cardstock and then heated from underneath because no ink was used to hold the powder in place.  Works every time and looks great, don't you think?

Cardstock:   Generic Textured Fog, Conqueror Lightspeck: Surf,
                        Nekoosa Eggplant, Generic Dull Silver           
Stamps:       Stampin' Up By Definition: Love
Inks:             Papertrey Ink Fresh Snow
Emb Powder:   Ranger UTEE Platinum, WOW Clear Sparkle,
                             Opaque Bright White Ultra High
Dies:            Memory Box Wrapped Stitch Rectangle             
Stencil:        Wendy Vecchi Artful Words
Doo Dads:    Wendy Vecchi embossing paste White, Wink of Stella Silver


No comments:

Post a Comment