Monday, March 5, 2018

Thinking of You

After posting a card last November that used several of the same materials, I had a small scrap of the gilded mosaic portion left over . . .


 . . . just big enough to become part of the focal point in this card.  I grew up in a family with parents who had lived through the Depression.  We never threw out anything.  This is a philosophy that has served me well with my card-making!  However, I still have trouble throwing things away . . .

Cardstock:   Generic Aqua          
Stamps:       Unknown Thinking of You, Stamp Zia "Splendor"
Inks:             ColorBox Gold
Emb Powder:   Ranger Gold
Dies:            Spellbinders Diamond Effects, Classic Squares, small,
                         Memory Box Fresh Daisies, Papertrey Ink Angled 
                         Labels                
Stencil:        The Crafters Workshop Mini Cubist
Doo Dads:    Amy’s Magic Leaf Sea Spray, Marigold glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment