Monday, February 12, 2018

Love

Thanks to yet another  broken ankle, compliments of the icy winter we've had, my card-making has stopped for the time being.  Happily, my blog is well stocked into March so that eases the angst a little.  But I was saving this weekend for the fun of doing my Valentines cards.  Sadly, not gonna happen.  So I dug out this sample I made a few years ago . . .


I was into mulberry paper at the time and really should get back to it - lovely stuff.  The wooden heart was mounted over a heart-shaped piece of white corrugated paper, and the corner heart punch-outs were backed with red cardstock to make them stand out.

Happy Valentines Day to one and all!

Cardstock:            Beckett Iceberg, Generic Black, Red Mulberry
Stamps:                  Rubber Tree Whimsical Alphabet          
Inks:                       ColorBox Frost
Emb Powder:         Judikins Opaque White
Doo Dads:              Red wooden heart, red 1/8" ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment