Monday, December 18, 2017

For You

Here's another take on the background of a card I did last week . . .


The tree is double-layered to give it added body and thickness and I used my favorite time-saving method:  I ran one piece of cardstock through my Xyron and stuck it to the other piece.  A couple of passes with the die-cutting machine and the intricate work was done.  After covering with the textured gold embossing powder, it looks like hammered gold metal.

Sorry for the dark picture - I'm having some camera trouble I hope to resolve soon . . .

Cardstock:   Bazzill Admiral, Strathmore Soft White, Generic Dull Gold     
Stamps:       Impression Obsession Greenery
Inks:             ColorBox Gold, Distress Chipped Sapphire, Pine Needles
Emb Powder:   Ranger Gold
Dies:            Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Trimmings, Arboscello Tree,
                        Marianne Banners and Text, DieVersions Hint of Lime 
                        Font                 
           


No comments:

Post a Comment