Monday, September 18, 2017

Sweet Baby

Although I've had my MISTI for well over a year, I've never given it a really serious try until now.  I'm an instant convert and will remain a huge fan for the rest of my days. 


Getting all of those word stamps to stamp in precisely the right spots would have been impossible for me.  Mostly because the cardstock is textured and I knew each word would require multiple stampings in order to make solid impressions.  With the MISTI, this was a totally stress-free cinch.  Without it, forget it.

Cardstock:   Bazzill Lima, Strathmore Soft White
Stamps:        Verve “Precious little one”, “Welcome baby”, “Bundle of joy”; 
                           all other text by Cloud 9 Design Baby set, Paper Smooches
                           Scripty Sayings: Solid Heart, Outlines Bits & Pieces Set Two
                           Small Star, Kaisercraft Marble
Inks:               Distress Scattered Straw, Fossilized Amber, Wild Honey,
                           Hero Black, VersaMark
Emb Powder:   WOW Clear Matte Dull 
Dies:              DieVersions Onesie, DieNamics Mini Scalloped Rectangle
Doo Dads:    Black metal hanger, Wink of Stella Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment