Thursday, May 11, 2017

May Your Day Be Wonderful

   Here's another look at the plastic wrap technique . . .


After falling in love with a new method, I love to try several variations to see how many different effects I can get.  I would have liked more contrast between the die cut images and the background and debated about going with the Chocolate instead of the Redwood.  But I wanted the Redwood to work, so that's what I went with.  Maybe next time, I'll actually listen to my Muse, who was whispering frantically in my ear throughout.

Cardstock:   Bazzill Lemon Tart, The Paper Cut Watercolor paper  
Stamps:        Judikins Esponge Background, Great Impressions
                           “May your day . . .”
Inks:               Ancient Page reinkers Redwood, Sunburst, Sandalwood,                                          Chocolate                       
Emb Powder:   WOW Clear Matte Dull  
Dies:              Spellbinders A2 Distressed Edges, Simon Says Sketch
                           Frame, Cottage Kutz Wildflowers 3                       
Doo Dads:    Wink of Stella Clear, Viva Pearl Pen Sunny Yellow             

No comments:

Post a Comment