Thursday, May 18, 2017

Life

As so often happens, I get a design idea in my head, give it a try, and the results aren't at all what I'd pictured . . .


Initially, the background dandelions were intended to be much more noticeable.  But when all was stamped and done, I can see that this would have been a big mistake.  While I love big and bold, I'm thinking that a lot more practice in the realm of subtle will lead me to some interesting results.  As for this sample, I'm really happy with it!

Cardstock:   Generic textured Teal, handmade Ochre paper, Strathmore
                           #100 Bristol, The Paper Cut Watercolor paper     
Stamps:        Above the Mark Dandelion, A Stamp In the Hand Words
                           Background Script
Inks:               Ancient Page reinkers Lemon Peel, Deep Harbor, Saffron,
                           Bic Marker For-Ever Green, Stampin Up Marker Dark
                           Daffodil Delight, Wink of Stella Clear                     
Emb Powder:   WOW Clear Matte Dull  
Dies:              Spellbinders A2 Distressed Edges, Memory Box Stitched
                           Rectangle Trimmings, Tim Holtz Wildflowers, McGill punch
                           Dragonfly, Arich Rounded Corners Stitched Rectangles,
                           Tim Holtz Alphanumeric                       

No comments:

Post a Comment