Monday, April 24, 2017

Enjoy Life's Moments #2

 I hope my baby brother gets a laugh out of this one . . .


The father of two terrific kids, he certainly deserves to wear this crown for his special day.  Here's the scoop on the crown:  it's actually a trimmed down snowflake!  The crown die I had planned to use came out looking rather Queenly instead of Kingly, so I improvised.  I love it when I can use alternative choices to bail myself out of difficulties . . .

Cardstock:   Bazzill Jade, Generic Metallic Silver, Dull Silver           
Stamps:        Raindrops on Roses Smudge, Art Impressions
                           Background #2, Hero “Enjoy Life’s Moments”
Inks:               StazOn Jet Black, VersaMark, ColorBox Silver
Emb Powder:   Pipe Dream Ink Zeehan (Silver), Cloisonné Cerulean
                                Satin, Delafield Silver
Emb Folder: Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes, Mesh
Dies:              Tim Holtz Paper Snowflakes, Wplus9 Tie Die
Doo Dads:    Stamp Oasis Heat & Stick Powder, Amy’s Magic 
                         glitter Chunky Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment