Thursday, November 3, 2016

Thank You

Wendy Vecchi's art has fascinated me for many years.  It's warm, witty, and highly creative.  Her work draws me in and always makes me happy . . .


Tim Holtz' Grunge paper made a big splash several years ago but I've not heard so much about it lately.  Good thing I stocked up, as I love working with it.  Flexible, ink-able, easily cut with scissors, it provides dimension without excessive bulk.  On this card, I added a little Distress Rock Candy for some subtle glimmer . . .

Cardstock:              Generic textured Cream, Tim Holtz Grunge Paper
Stamps:                   Wendy Vecchi Art-fully Said (background, flower,
                                       and corner), Stampin' Place Vertical Thank You
Inks:                           ColorBox Black, Distress Dusty Concord, Spiced
                                       Marmalade, Peeled Paint
Emb Powder:          Judikins Detail Black
Doo Dads:                Black brads, Antique Brass snap, Distress Rock Candy                      


No comments:

Post a Comment