Thursday, September 29, 2016

You Are Amaziing

While I was recently on crutches for six weeks with a broken ankle, two of my fantastic neighbors stepped up to the plate and divvied up the dog walking chores between them.  This card is my Thank You to Ed, my wonderful next door neighbor who took the evening shift . . .



The reason for the bunny image?  First, I think it's adorable.  Second, Ed actually has a sweet little bunny for a pet!  I think he'll like this little take on what could easily be termed his family portrait . . .

Cardstock:   Bazzill “Old Gold”, Admiral, The Paper Cut Matte Coate White
Stamps:        100 Proof Press Rabbit Squared, Judikins Origami
                           Background, Amuse “You are Amazing”
Inks:               VersaFine Majestic Blue, Ancient Page Saffron
Emb Powder:   Vippies Transcendence, Adirondack Denim
Dies:              JustRite Four in a Square, Spellbinders Classic Scalloped                                                          Rectangles Small, Savvy “Thanks”

No comments:

Post a Comment