Thursday, September 1, 2016

Happy Anniversary

We've arrived at NJ State Fair time once again, dear readers, and thus begins nearly a month of posts featuring cards I submitted.  I managed to collect a rather head-swelling number of ribbons:  seven blues for seven cards submitted!  Not only that, but one of those cards also won Best in Show!

The only bummer was that I broke my ankle two days before the Fair opened and was unable to go and see the display for myself.  But I have lovely friends who went themselves and took pictures for me, so I am feeling well loved amidst the pouting.

In no particular order, let's get started.  First up is a flashy blue satin lineup . . .


Blue Ribbon Winner #1
This first card shows a return to my beloved black, Kraft, and cream colors . . .


Some texture, a strip of music, a piece of stamped lace and a couple of vellum butterflies . . . a little bit of everything I love to work with!

Cardstock:   Marco’s Jute, Generic Black Linen
Stamps:        The Stampin’ Place Thinking of You Background, Lost
                           Coast Music, Hero “Happy Anniversary”, Stacy Stamps
                           Antique Lace
Inks:               Hero Black, ColorBox Cream, Papertrey Ink Classic Kraft
Emb Powder:   Stampendous Ivory Pearl
Dies:              DieNamics Stitched Cover Up Companion Vertical,
                           Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Ovals Large
Emb Folder: Taylored Expressions Weathered, Paper Smooches 
                           Butterfly Duet, Sheena Snowfall     

No comments:

Post a Comment