Thursday, August 25, 2016

Wish Big!

The lure of those extraordinary dried die ink powders is always flitting about in my mind.  So today, I had fun giving in to the promise of a wildly colorful adventure . . .


After die cutting the watercolor cardstock layer, I tapped on the merest puff of the powders in rainbow order using four colors.  Then I misted until I liked the look:  a little softened blending but still lots of strong stippling.  Part of the fun with the dried die powders is never knowing exactly what you're going to get. 

Gotta love a colorful adventure!

Cardstock:   Strathmore Watercolor paper, Beckett Candlelight
Stamps:        Lost Coast Music, My Favorite Things Distressed Patterns,
                           Too Much Fun “Wish Big”
Inks:               Color Burst die powders Merlot, Burnt Orange, Yellow Ochre,
                           Terre Verte, Liquid Metals Yellow Gold, Hero Black
Emb Powder:  Judikins Detail Black
Dies:              Avery Elle Wonky Stitches, Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Borders,
                           My Favorite Things Tag Builder 5
Doo Dads:    Making Memories ribbon Green gingham, American Crafts
                           Jute White, USArt Quest Crystal Effectz: Gold Essence,                                       Inkssentials Enamel Accents: Black

No comments:

Post a Comment