Thursday, July 21, 2016

Autumn Splendor

I tend to shy away from using large images.  Their size sort of overwhelms me, but I got lucky and had fun with the three biggies on this card . . .


Hard to believe I dug myself out of a large hole by digging an even larger one, but I did, and I think the three huge images play nicely together, don't you?

Cardstock:   Bazzil Raven, Generic Black
Stamps:        Starving Artistamps Big Oaks, Stampin’ Up “Autumn”,
                           Unknown “Splendor”
Inks:               VersaMark, Distress Barn Door, Fired Brick,
                            Gelly Roll Clear Star
Emb Powder:   Vippies Transcendence, Stamp Zia White Sparkle
Dies:              Lil’ Inkers Stitched Mat Rectangle, Simon Says
                           Sketchy Banners
Stencil:          Wendy Vecchi Basically Bricks
Doo Dads:    Golden Embossing Paste

No comments:

Post a Comment