Monday, May 23, 2016

YAY!

Today is my baby brother's birthday, so this one's for him . . .


A recent blog I viewed showed these colors of Kraft, black, and white, and I thought this combination would make a great guy card.  While I love coloring with various media, it was fun to take a break from shading and blending and simply play around with just the white pencil.  I did exercise a little care in not drawing over any of the black stamping as this helps to keep the look crisp.  

Happy birthday, Lil' Bro!

Cardstock:   Strathmore Pastelle Cover Bright White, Marcos Jute
Stamps:        Michael Strong Cloisonné Pot
Inks:               Hero Black
Pencil:           Prisma White
Dies:              Mama Elephant Peek-a-Frame, Sizzix Leaves, Slim,
                           Papertrey Ink Tiny Tags, Die-Versions A Hint of Lime font
Doo Dads:    Ranger Inkssentials Enamel Accents Black

No comments:

Post a Comment