Thursday, January 14, 2016

Have a Great Day

My love affair with stripes rages on . . .


I thought this use of stripes suggested the painted lanes on the asphalt streets that this biker would likely be traveling on.  Or am I reaching here?  Anyway, this card also called for some textural grunge and after digging through a few locations in my stash, I found the one you see used here. 

This excavation precipitated some re-organization of my texture stamps:  I have a nice variety of them and as I use them a lot, it seemed to make sense to collect them into one happy family and re-locate them to a space within grabbing distance of my worktable.  Great idea . . .now I just have to find the space for their new home. 

Good luck with that – it's not like I have any easily available real estate left over in my rubber room.

Maybe some suspended shelving over my table?  

Cardstock:   Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock, Bazzill Vanilla, Raven
Stamps:        Hero Joy Ride (images and text), Time To Stamp Texture
                           from Grunge Set, Clearly Besotted Diagonal Stripes
Inks:               ColorBox Black, Hero Black, Distress Antique Linen,
                           Brushed Corduroy
Emb Powder:   BMuse Ebony
Dies:              DieNamics Bicycle
Doo Dads:    Candi Dots Metallic Bronze

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! this just might be a blue ribbon winner! Love the old bicycles and stripes, it all goes together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete