Thursday, December 3, 2015

Welcome Home

A friend of mine has returned from an extended, unjust, and emotionally painful journey.  It was time to welcome her home . . .


The elements on this card were inspired by a wonderful new die set by Our Daily Bread Designs .  As I did not have any of these dies, I needed to do quite a bit of substituting.  I have since ordered this truly versatile die set for future projects, but in the meantime, I had a lot of fun digging through my stash for acceptable substitutes.

It took me two days to get this card together, but I think she'll know how glad we are to have her back home . . .

Cardstock:   Marcos Jute, Strathmore Soft White, Generic Black
Stamps:        Gina K Vintage Background, Angel Co “Welcome Home”
Inks:               Hero Black, Distress Brushed Corduroy
Dies:              Cheery Lynn Lilith Doily Edger, Tiny Flower Kit, Quikutz
                           Window, Papertrey Ink Angled Labels, DieNamics Wild
                           Greenery, Lil Inkers Stitched Mats Squares, Mama Elephant
                           Dainty Bow, Family Treasures punch Squiggle
Impr Plate:    Papertrey Ink Woodgrain, DieNamics Grosgrain Texture
                           Board, Spellbinders Wood Grain & Stones
Doo Dads:    Decorator papers, Wink of Stella Black, Gelly Roll
                           Clear Star


No comments:

Post a Comment