Monday, December 21, 2015

O Holy Night

The last time I looked, it was August.  How on earth did it get to be December?  And with the record-breaking warm California temperatures we're experiencing in the East right now, my confusion knows no bounds.

Anyway, on December 11, my cards weren't even designed, let alone underway.  Three days later, I actually had 86 cards done.  Of course, all of Life as we know it completely stopped, but my cards are mailed, we're back on track, and all is calm . . .



 . . . and next year, when August rolls around, I think I'll stop smelling the roses and start work on my cards.  After all, Christmas comes immediately after August, right? 

Cardstock:   Champion Narrow Ribbed Cream Puff, Generic Black, Gold
Stamps:        Morning Star Plaza Lights, Impression Obsession “O Holy Night”
Inks:               ColorBox Gold, Black
Emb Powder:   Judikins Egyptian Gold, Detail Black
Dies:              DieNamics In & Out Solid Rounded Squares, Spellbinders
                           Deckled Rectangles, EK Success Star punch
Doo Dads:    Stickles Goldenrod

No comments:

Post a Comment