Thursday, October 15, 2015

It's In the Snail!

I have two trays of postoids, all of which I love, but I never seem to find a way to work them into my layouts . . .


Maybe I've begun to turn a corner here?

Cardstock:   The Paper Cut Eames White, Strathmore #90 Watercolor
                           paper, Bazzill Classic Yellow
Stamps:        Hero Manuscript Background, Postoids are by Hero Arts,
                            Limited Edition, and Stamp Francisco, Unknown “It’s
                           in the snail”, Endless Creations “Another year older . . .”
Inks:               VersaCraft Lemon Yellow, Ancient Page Cardinal,
                           Lindy’s Stamp Gang Magicals Mango Mania, Hibiscus Rose
Emb Powder:   Vippies Transcendence, Stampendous Shabby White
Dies:              Lil Inkers Stitched Mats Rectangles, Tim Holtz Labels, 
                          Spellbinders Lacy Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment