Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thank You


Jim and Lynn, our wonderful neighbors, gifted me with an extraordinary variety of lovely papers – everything from Asian text on very old  tissue, to wallpaper samples, to a lovely handmade Indian piece.  These are not new and they all look like they have some real history attached to them.  Naturally I had to put a card together with a couple of them right away . . .


The two papers used on this card are wallpaper samples and they have a soft feel but still with a very sturdy heft to them – just right for layering.  I don't normally use very many pre-printed papers, but I will happily make an exception with these.  I'm keeping them within arms' reach of my worktable and am so looking forward to finding creative ways to use them . . . stay tuned for future looks!

Cardstock:   Bazzill Light Sand, Generic wallpaper samples
Stamps:        Stampin’ Up “Thank you”
Inks:               Distress Brushed Corduroy
Emb Powder:   Vippies Transcendence
Punches:      Marvy Scalloped Rectangles
Doo Dads:    Oriental Trading Distressed Opaque Adhesive Jewels,
                           Tulip Hot Fix Brass nail heads

No comments:

Post a Comment