Thursday, January 8, 2015

Sun-sational


In sending cards to inmates, one has to be very careful about embellishments.  The Correspondence Police are extremely picky about how much dimensional love one is allowed to put on a card.  So I went outside my usual, probably-more-than-necessary embellie mode and kept it as close to Clean and Simple as I am constitutionally capable
of doing . . . 


Trust me, I am sweating at the effort.  Her name and the red background are die cuts, while the black corners (without which the card looked positively naked) are punched.  This is as flat as I can get it, folks . . . hope it makes it past the Mail Room Gestapo.

Cardstock:   Generic textured White, Red scrap, Beckett Iceberg
Stamps:        Amuse Palm Silhouette, “Have a sun-sational day”
Inks:               Distress Fired Brick, Wild Honey, Mustard Seed, Superior
                         India Ink Black
Dies:              Die-Versions Hint of Lime Font
Punch:           EK Success Scalloped Corner     

No comments:

Post a Comment