Thursday, January 29, 2015

Celebrate


After getting past my timidity with watercoloring (thanks to the Online Card Classes Watercolor for Card Makers!), I've been fascinated with any method at all having to do with applying liquid color to an image . . .


This was my first attempt at playing with reinkers.  I squeezed one drop of each color on an acrylic block, spritzed a little water next to each drop, and then painted away with my water brush.  I love intense color and reinkers certainly are that!  Still, I've obviously got miles  to go with my very faint shading skills, but I had me a good time anyway and will be using reinkers again.

Cardstock:   Generic Textured White, Bazzill Raven,
                          Watercolor paper
Stamps:        Anita’s Camellia, Printworks "Celebrate"
Inks:               Nick Bantock Reinkers: Prussian Blue, Cerulean
                          Azure, Chartreuse Leaf, Chrome Yellow, Ancient
                          Page Pine, Hero Black, ColorBox Black
Emb Powder:   WOW Clear Matte Dull, Judikins Black Diamond
Dies:              Spellbinders Labels Twenty Three, Impression Obsession
                          Mini Rectangles Tags 1
Doo Dads:    Pearl Mini Beads, Wink of Stella Silver, Black floss

No comments:

Post a Comment