Thursday, December 25, 2014

O Inexpressible Mystery


I don't think that the incredible event of Christ's Coming has been described any better than these inspired words from an early church Father . . .



A truly blessed and most joyous day to you and your loved ones . . .

Cardstock:   Bazzill Raven, Marco’s Cord Cover White,
                         Generic Parchment White, Dull Gold Metallic,
                          Beckett Moonlight 
Stamps:        Stampin’ Up Angel
Inks:               Distress Black Soot, Festive Berries, Copic E00
                         Skin White, Gelly Roll Metallic Gold, Encore Gold
Emb Powder:  WOW Clear Matte Dull
Dies:              La La Land Wings Set                                 
Doo Dads:    Glossy Accents, Deckled scissors

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorites of yours! Most of my Christmas cards that I've received have been tucked away, but this one is still proudly displayed on my coffee table! xoxo

    ReplyDelete