Monday, December 29, 2014

Moments


Peerless watercolors really deserve peerless watercolor paper, so I used Tim's for the very first time.  It's everything the hype has said it was . . . beautiful stuff that hardly warps at all.  Would love to be able to buy it in full-sized sheets that I can cut to the dimensions I want . . .



The main image is an intriguing one and I have no idea what the artist had in mind as it was being created.  But I love it and am hoping I have it oriented in the right direction.  It could also serve as a fabric pattern, or if laid out horizontally, would make a great planter . . .

Cardstock:   American Cardstock Brights: Green, Bazzill Sugar Cookie,
                          Tim Holtz Watercolor paper
Stamps:        Impression Obsession Stained Glass Panel, Stampers
                          Anonymous “Moments”
Inks:               Superior India Ink Black
Watercolors:  Peerless Chrome Orange, Golden Yellow, Hunter’s Green
Dies:              Memory Box Kaleidoscope/Moonlight Butterflies
Doo Dads:    DecoArt Glamour Dust, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Gold,
                          DIY enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment