Thursday, December 18, 2014

Celebrate Your Day


Yes, the colors may seem a bit summery for December.  However, there are numerous "Christmas in July" promotions going on during the hottest days of the year – so I figured I too could switch things around a little . . .


 . . . and if this winter is going to be anywhere near as horrible as last year's, I shall immerse myself in summer colors and not poke my tender pinkies out until spring.

On this background, I was trying for distinct areas of color and that's what I got.  But it might look better if I'd allowed more blending.  I'll give it a try next time . . .

Cardstock:               Watercolor paper, Generic textured Green, White
Stamps:                    Stampendous Agapanthus Cluster, Verve Celebrate 
                                        your day”
Inks:                           ColorBox Frost White, Distress Seedless Preserves
Watercolors:            Peerless Butterfly Wing Blue, Heliotrope, Golden Yellow
Emb Powder:          Judikins Opaque White, Stampendous Shabby White
Doo Dads:                Oriental Trading Distressed jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment