Monday, November 24, 2014

Happy Birthday


 I hope you're not tired of feather images yet, because I'm  sure not . . .



The short list of cards I've made – that I really like – is short indeed, but this one is the second card this year that I feel belongs on this list.  Two whole cards in one year?  Booyah:  I'm on a roll!

There are some textured gold speckles on the feathers that the camera has probably ignored, but I'm happy with the results nonetheless. 

This card is a testimonial to the innumerable Boo Boo Bailouts that exist in the wonderful world of Rubber Stamping.  There were four serious glitches on this card front, but don't bother looking for them:  the recovery work-arounds are that good!  These band-aids have little to do with me and everything to do with the excellent tools and numerous Tips and Tricks I've picked up from so many others over fourteen years of stamping. 

Long may our generous rubber family thrive and survive!

Cardstock:   Generic Dark Brown, Beckett Moonlight             
Stamps:        Stacy Distressed Frame, Creative Catalyst Tweed Border,
                           Club Scrap Wispy Feather, other feathers unknown,
                           Stampin’ Up Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Lawn Fawn Grand
                          Greetings: “Happy Birthday”, Starving Artistamps
                          Trimmings: Ball Chain
Inks:               Distress Pumice Stone, Forest Moss, ColorBox Cream
                          White, Gold
Emb Powder:  Stampendous Ivory Pearl, Ranger Gold
Doo Dads:    Deckled scissors, Gold floss                     

No comments:

Post a Comment