Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sparkle

I don’t know what it is about bicycle images that always brings a smile to my face . . .


. . . maybe it’s the happy memories of my own bike-riding childhood?  Then again, maybe not:  my first and only bike was a two ton, fat-tired behemoth that took a great deal of effort to propel downhill, let alone on the flat.  Going uphill was absolutely out of the question.  Still, I have a nostalgic grin on my face – maybe I should go borrow a bike somewhere and climb on for a ride?  But this time, I’ll take one with gears, please . . .

Cardstock:              Marcos Jute, Wausau Firecracker Red, Generic
                                   Oatmeal
Stamps:                    Hero Joy Ride, Envelope Pattern, Viva Las Vegas
                                    “Don’t let anyone . . .”
Inks:                          Distress Brushed Corduroy, Memento Tuxedo Black
Colored Pencils:     Prisma Scarlet Lake
Dies:                        Simon Says Sketchy Banner Greetings
Impress Plate:        Dies Direct Cement
Doo Dads:               Crystals

No comments:

Post a Comment