Monday, June 23, 2014

Memories



On my exceedingly short list of cards I’ve done that have caused me no regrets or agonized second-guessing, I think perhaps this card deserves a spot . . .


All of the varied elements just seemed to flow together easily and I just sort of went along for the ride!  Of course, the camera ate the subtle shimmer I sprayed onto the image – in real life, it has a gentle gleam that goes well with the card layout.  I’m sure that improvements could be made but I’m not touching it . . . DONE!

Cardstock:              Generic textured Black, Champion Cover Mud Mask,
                                      Bazzill Pale Grey
Stamps:                   Rubber Stampede Fly Away Home, VAP “Memories”,
                                       Starving Artistamps Altered Stitches/Crosstitch
Inks:                          Hero Black, ColorBox Frost White
Emb Powder:          Stampendous Pearl Luster Moonstone
Emb Folder:             Sizzix Paisley Palooza
Dies:                          Memory Box Creekside Leaves
Doo Dads:                Perfect Pearls Mist Silver, enamel dot

No comments:

Post a Comment