Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Birthday

No inky pinkies today, folks . . . just die cutting . . .

 
Once in awhile I like to freak out over the limitless intricate possibilities that my die cutting machine allows me.  It’s fun to pull out various cuts I’ve put aside for future use and see if I can combine them in new ways.  This card used six dies and impression plates along with two punches, and the only stamping is on the inside greeting. 

If it’s about texture, it’s got my name on it . . .

Cardstock:               Marcos Jute, Wausau Firecracker Red
Inks:                          Distress Brushed Corduroy
Dies:                          Cheery Lynn:  Flourish from Japanese Lace, Burble
                                        Impression Plate; Savvy Flower Blossom,  
                                        Papertrey Ink: Quatrefoil, Herringbone Impression
                                        Plate; Poppy Stamps Happy Birthday
                                        Background, Carl Flower punch,  Marvy
                                        Butterfly Punch   
Doo Dads:                Gelly Roll Clear Star pen, deckled scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment