Thursday, April 17, 2014

I Am the Way

This layout was supposed to turn out very differently and I remain unsure as to what exactly happened along the way . . .    
                   

Things started off well enough:  I found a fabric-flowered wisteria tree next to the dumpster down the street and dragged it home.  Those lovely purple flowers and green leaves had my name on all of them and I am now well supplied with fabric foliage into the next millennium.

But my best attempts at using them went south, regardless of how well the design worked in my head.  So be it:  maybe my next attempt with this purple windfall will turn out to be more like what I originally had in mind. 

Meanwhile, the message of this most blessed day of the year overrides all other concerns . . . indeed He has Risen!

Cardstock:   Ponderosa Pine, Neenah Solar White
Stamps:         Stamp Magic “I am the way . . .”, Inkadinkado Pebble
                          Background
Inks:               Encore Silver, VersaCraft Peony Purple
Emb Powder:          B’Muse Deep Indigo
Dies/Punches:        Spellbinders Crosses Two, EK Rectangle Tag, Flower
                                         punches
Doo Dads       Fabric Flowers, Purple brad

No comments:

Post a Comment