Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thinking of You

We’re back in Kraft City once again:  my stamping buddy Carol has dubbed me the Queen of Kraft and while I don’t know if that’s quite true, my blog posts certainly show that I can’t get enough of that wonderful stuff. 

 
Kraft is a warm and friendly color that works well with any style of stamping from casual to sophisticated.  I think it’s a trend that is here to stay – at least two major suppliers have come up with Kraft inks and coordinating embellishments recently and I’ll just bet that more Kraft-y toys are on their way.  Bring ‘em on!

Cardstock:            Bazzill Raven, Marcos Jute  
Stamps:                Hero Etched Flower with Stems, Creative Catalyst
                                     Tweed Border, Stampin’ Up Itty Bitty Backgrounds,
                                     Too Much Fun “Thinking of You”
Inks:                     Hero Black
Dies:                      Spellbinders Classic Scalloped/Classic Ovals,
                                     Wplus9 Banner Trio
Doo Dads:              Jute twine, pearls

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment