Monday, January 27, 2014

Lilies

While I like to keep a variety of ready-to-send cards in my stash, it’s the Sympathy cards I am most careful to keep in good supply.  At a sensitive time like this, I don’t want to delay in sending comfort because I have no cards ready to go . . .


I enjoy pulling out the stops on all of the other cards I do, but in my view, Sympathy cards are better with a more subtle approach.  So instead of pop-dotting the frame on this one, I layered it over two thicknesses of cardstock.  This gave me the benefits of dimension but in a gentler way . . .

Cardstock:   Beckett Moonlight, Bazzill Blossom
Stamps:       DRS Calla Lily Sympathy Frame, CC Rubber Stamps Fibers 
Inks:            Hero Black, Distress Markers Worn Lipstick, Shabby Shutters, Zig
                       Buttercup, Papertrey Ink Chamomile
Dies:              Nellie Snellen Scalloped Frame MFD 008
Doo Dads:    Smooch Pearl, Gelly Roll Clear Star

 

No comments:

Post a Comment