Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thanks So Much

Here’s another card from the Memory Box Coloring class I mentioned earlier . . .
 
 

If you look closely at the center of the flower, you will find a smidge of Flower Soft, an utterly delightful textural material available in a wide range of colors.  I didn’t happen to have black, so after it was glued into place, I dabbed at it with a black marker.  Perhaps I should not be so timid with my next foray into the use of Flower Soft – it really can make a much more wonderful statement than the rather timid little squeak I allowed it to utter here. 

Stay tuned . . .

Cardstock:      Memory Box Key Lime, Bazzill Rain Forest, Beckett
                                Moonlight, Generic Parchment scrap               
Stamps:           Memory Box Poinsettia, Stampin’ Up “Thanks So Much”   
Inks:                Archival Jet Black, Memory Box Cream White
Colored Pencils:  Prisma
Emb Powder:   B’Muse Eggshell White                                   
Emb Folder:     Darice Thin Lines
Dies/Punches:  Die-Namics Sentiment Strip, 1/8” corner rounder  
Doo Dads:        Cream brads, red hemp cord, Flower Soft        

No comments:

Post a Comment