Thursday, October 17, 2013

Wonderful You

Our daughter recently asked for a short stack of Thank You cards that she could have at the ready when needed. Knowing that my To Do list was somewhat on overload, she suggested that I check my stash and see if I could find anything there that was already done and might be useful. When it comes to being efficient, I don’t need much encouragement. So with that in mind, I dug out ten cards that I’ll be featuring in the near future. This one is the first . . .
 

My stash contains several cards that have good bones but could use some perking up.  I blogged a previous version of this card last year, but very little of the original remains.  I think that this sort of purposeful shuffle is a good way to see the same things in different ways.  That’s gotta be good for my growth and development as an artist, right?   Oh do say yes . . .

Cardstock:      Bazzill Pinecone, Burning Ember, watercolor paper
Stamps:           Evolving Images Leaf Spray, Hero Envelope Pattern
Inks:                Distress Walnut Stain, Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Fired Brick,
                               ColorBox Frost White             
Emb Powder: Judikins Opaque White
Dies:                Papertrey Ink Angled Labels             
Doo Dads:      Pearls, Burnt Orange fiber

No comments:

Post a Comment