Monday, October 28, 2013

Life's Simple Pleasures

 I don’t know about you, but I never do my best work in card-making classes:  my concentration is focused on learning whatever technique is being taught and I rarely come away with a completed card, let alone a good one.  But that’s all right . . . it’s all grist for the mill and I enjoy coming back later to put the pieces together and maybe even put my own spin on it . . .
 


This particular class was about using various shading techniques with Copic markers.  Unlike previous attempts, this one turned out rather well.  As my performance with Copics is way short of reliable, I guess a lot more practice is in order.  Please excuse me while I get started!

Cardstock:      Bazzill Blossom, Beckett Iceberg, Designer Pink Gingham               
Stamps:           Unknown Flower Background, Text  
Inks:                Copic markers, Distress Brushed Corduroy,
                            Gelly Roll pen Clear Star              
Dies/Punches:   Die-Namics Prima Donna Petals, Unknown Banner                      
Embossing Folder:  Unknown
Doo Dads:      Wooden button, May Arts Jute      

No comments:

Post a Comment