Thursday, October 10, 2013

Dream

More scraps – this time in blues and greens.  My husband is not a huge fan of this color combo but I was born and raised in Southern California and was a typical Beach Baby back in the day.  I can never think of the ocean without thinking in terms of blues and greens and I use this combo as often as possible.  It always makes me happy . . .
 



 The “Dream” text covers a sentiment that was alongside the image of the girl – which was very nice, but not what I was after for this card.  This ability to alter reality is one of my favorite aspects of this terrific hobby:  too bad that Real Life isn’t quite this easy to change!

Cardstock:                  Bazzill Rain Forest, generic watercolor paper          
Stamps:                       Red Rubber Designs Art Gave Her Wings, So She Stamps
                                               “Dream”
Inks:                             Distress Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn, Shabby Shutters,
                                                 Evergreen Bough, Frayed Burlap, ColorBox Frost White
Embossing Powder:   Judikins Opaque White
Embossing Folder:     Cuttlebug Mesh
Punches:                     McGill Butterfly punch, 1/8” corner rounder           
Doo Dads:                 Perfect Pearls Mist, Gelly Roll Clear Star pen

No comments:

Post a Comment