Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thanks

Currently, I seem to be locked in a grateful mode and as it’s a nice place to spend some time, I think I’ll stay here awhile!  This particular Thank You card requires a little explanation . . .

 
Allan is our computer guru, and in the several years we have been fortunate to have his services, he has pulled off some amazing computer coups that have kept us up and running with a minimum of hassle.  With Allan on board, I no longer have to fight the urge to grab a hammer when the computer malfunctions:  I know that Allan is at the ready and will be over ASAP to put things right again.

A few years ago, he had my tower’s electronic guts spread out all over the desk and when everything got updated and reinstalled in perfect order, there was a bundle of colorful wires left over which I thought were pretty.  So I put them aside for future use.  As of today, the future has arrived!

On his last visit, Allan got my downstairs craft room laptop and my upstairs office computer talking to each other and I never dreamed such a huge convenience would be possible.  So I felt a Thank You card coming on . . . also a golden opportunity to use some of those saved wires.

 Hope it makes him smile!

Cardstock:       Marcos Jute, Brown Bag, Bazzill Black, Generic Oatmeal, Corrugated
Stamps:             Simon Says Stamp Banner Sayings, Hero Formula Fun
Inks:                   Archival Jet Black, ColorBox Black, Ancient Page
                                Coal                                                          
Emb Powder:  Stamp-a-Mania Desert Wind 
Dies/Punches:   Simon Says Stamp Folded Banner      
Emb Folder:     Quickutz Triangles from their Linear set
Doo Dads:        Wiring left over from my computer tower makeover

No comments:

Post a Comment