Monday, September 23, 2013

Hexagon #2

OK, here we are back at Hexagon Place for our second attempt at making a successful layout with this iconic shape . . .


I like the soft colors, including the touches of Kraft, for which I am always a sucker.  Popping up some of the hexagons really helped bring some additional and much-needed dimension to this layout.  However, I still think I’ve got a ways to go until I arrive at a truly appealing arrangement.  Onward, ever onward . . .

Cardstock:      Beckett Moonlight, Marcos Jute, Generic Linen Teal
Stamps:           Fiskars Mesh brayer, plastic bubble wrap
Inks:                Hero Shadow Soft Brown, Memories Soft Pool, Soft Sage                             
Dies:                Papertrey Ink Happy Hexagons, Savvy Tree, Sizzlets Typewriter      
Doo Dads:       May Arts Jute Twine

1 comment:

  1. I love this one! Uber calming, and love the colors! As usual, fabulous! ~Niece xoxo

    ReplyDelete