Monday, May 6, 2013

Dream

 Today is the second view of my jewel series . . .
 

 The results are dramatic enough to carry the whole card, so as with the rest of these cards, I‘ve kept the  layouts quite minimal.  I suppose I could have cut these backgrounds in half and still made a shimmering statement, but I wanted it all and couldn’t make myself do it.

I’d give anything to have clothing that looked this sumptuous and beautiful . . .

Cardstock:         Bazzill Burning Ember, Generic Black, Metallic Gold
Stamps:              Appaloosa “Dream”
Inks:                    ColorBox Gold, Marvy Marker Gold
Emb Powder:    Ranger Gold
Dies/Punches:   Spellbinders Fanciful Flight, Wplus9 Banner Trio
Doo Dads:          Various colors of Judikins Rox, USArtQuest Perfect FX, GildenGlitz

No comments:

Post a Comment