Monday, May 13, 2013

Discover

 . . . this is the last one in My Jewel Collection series, and my personal favorite . . .


 . . . loved the quiet colors and the mix of subtle textures with hints of glittery glint that I hope my greedy camera hasn’t eaten.  However, with its insatiable appetite for all things that shimmer and shine, my hopes are not that high.  Make your own Faux Lace cards and find out for yourself what this gorgeous technique really looks like!

 Cardstock:         Bazzill Ash,  Generic Metallic Bronze
Stamps:              Appaloosa “Discover”
Inks:                    ColorBox Silver
Emb Powder:    Ranger Silver
Dies/Punches:   Marianne Creatables LRO128 (flower, leaf), DieNamics Prima Donna
                                 Petals (starburst), Family Treasures Scalloped Oval punch
Doo Dads:          Various colors of Judikins Rox, USArtQuest Perfect FX, GildenGlitz

 

No comments:

Post a Comment