Thursday, May 9, 2013

Charisma

A little departure on this card, the third in my mini-series . . .

 
 . . . I’ve never been able to get Liquid Pearls to perform reliably for their chosen task:  creating pearl substitutes for embellishing cards.  So rather than waste the handful of bottles in my stash, I tried using my white one to cover a little more real estate than a pearl does.  I was hoping for some shimmering strokes with a fair amount of surface dimension.  Regardless of what the camera says, I can assure you that it worked.  I stroked it on with my finger and while it was still wet, I did embed some of the Rox and glitter into various areas, but I mostly left the Liquid Pearls to do their thing.  I’m looking forward to using Liquid Pearls this way again!

Cardstock:         Bazzill Admiral, Constellation Jade White, Generic White, Metallic Copper
Stamps:              Another Stamp Company “Charisma”
Inks:                    ColorBox Frost White, Gelly Roll White Glaze
Emb Powder:    Judikins Opaque White
Dies/Punches:   Memory Box Vivienne, Darla Butterflies, Spellbinders Petite Scalloped
                              Oval Small
Doo Dads:          Various colors of Judikins Rox, USArtQuest Perfect FX, GildenGlitz,
                                Liquid Pearls White

 

No comments:

Post a Comment