Thursday, May 16, 2013

Ashanti

My very dear friend Sandy is in love with all things African, so to honor her, I’ve invested in a large collection of African-themed stamps . . .
 
 

  . . . let’s hope her love affair with the Dark Continent continues – at least until I have the first go-around with all of my African images!

Cardstock:         Paper Cut Umber, Generic Oatmeal, my own Scrap Stash Orange-y inks
                                sponged on and overstamped with a crackle background
Stamps:              Repeat Impressions Ashanti postoid, MJ Barber Two Giraffes
Inks:                    Distress Stain Tarnished Brass, Memories Art Print Brown,
                               Stampin’ Up Basic Brown, Distress Antique Linen
Emb Powder:    VIP Transcendence
Dies/Punches:   Die-Namics Grassy Edges, Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangles Short
Doo Dads:          May Arts Jute, USArt Quest Gold Flakes, Fiskars decorative scissors Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment