Thursday, April 18, 2013

Blessing

Although I absolutely love every toy and supply I’ve ever bought for this wonderful hobby, I must admit that some of these tools get used a lot, while others haven’t been used at all.  So it was time for a challenge: pick two never-used inks I’ve owned for several years and put them to work.  In this case, it was two Distress shades of pink . . .

 
 
 . . . I had fun with this idea and plan to play with it regularly.  With all the money I’ve spent on these toys, it’s nice to find a good way to justify the expense.  At least in my own mind.  Meanwhile, as I made five Mother’s Day cards this year, I had a lot of scraps that called out to be put to use.  Check in again at the end of the month to see what happened with them . . .  Actually, I hope you come back a lot sooner than that!

 Cardstock:             Bazzill Dark Posey [sic], Beckett Iceberg, Tan scraps
Stamps:                  Hero Etched Flower with Stems, “Blessing”
Inks:                       Distress Brushed Corduroy, Victorian Velvet, Spun
Sugar, ColorBox Frost White, Perfect Pearls Mist
Emb Powder:         B’Muse Eggshell
Emb Plate:             Cheery Lynn Desert Floor
Dies/Punches:       DieNamics Grassy Edges
Doo Dads:              Pearls, 1/8” corner punch

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the shading for the pink background with the droplets of water! Beautiful card, Sue!

    ReplyDelete