Thursday, March 14, 2013

May the Road Rise Up . . .

After nearly 3 hours of struggle, I came up with a card that was such a yawn that I didn’t want to post it.  However, one blogger I read recently said she posts her boo boos as well as her successes because they are all part of the journey.  While I don’t go along with the idea that we ought to let ALL of the tawdry details of our lives hang out, I do see her point and am submitting this year’s St Patrick’s Day attempt forthwith . . .
 
 
 Traditionally, the Irish are fantastic workers of metal, so I decided that this year’s card was in honor of their extraordinary talents with earth’s vast storehouse of metallic elements.  But I can hardly wait until next year’s St Patrick’s Day because I came across a really good idea on another blog and I can’t wait to play with it and make it mine.  Meanwhile, you’re stuck with this one . . .

Cardstock:         Bazzill Rain Forest
Stamps:              Frog’s Whiskers Straight & Narrow, Raindrops on Roses Watercolor
                                Splashes, My Sentiments Exactly Shamrock
Inks:                    ColorBox Silver
Emb Powder:    Ranger Silver
Dies/Punches:   Spellbinders Fleur de Lis, EK Success Scalloped Corners
Doo Dads:          Stampendous stickers

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment