Thursday, February 14, 2013

Bloom Where You Are Planted


Happily, my club and I have the honor of being published in the current issue (Spring 2013) of Paper Creations magazine.  In addition to an article I wrote about our stamping group – The High Noon Club – Paper Creations also published ten of our club’s cards!  The magazine is a top-quality publication and if you get the chance, you really ought to check it out . . .



The Memory Box branch die cut used on this card is one I repeatedly turn to.  Stark as it is, it works on an unbelievable number of layout designs.  It can be gentled with the addition of punched flowers, ornaments, or other embellishments, or as in this case, it can make a notable statement just as it is.

Cardstock:         Bazzill White, Generic Black, pre-printed Black/White Washi
Stamps:              Verve Floral Symphony Text, Stampin’ Place Dandelion
Inks:                    Stamp Zia White Sparkle, Gelly Roll Clear Star
Emb Powder:      Judikins White Diamonds
Dies/Punches:    Memory Box Grove Branch, Spellbinders Small Deckled Rectangle,
                                 Small Scalloped Rectangle
Doo Dads:          Black Pearls

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card, Sue! I love the layering and details! CONGRATS on your publication! I must find that issue! And thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete