Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ornaments

In my ongoing quest to unearth never-used treasures hiding in my admittedly excessive stamping stash, I was delighted to come across a beautiful set that could be used for my annual Christmas ornament project for two of our grandchildren . . .


 . . .  while there is a coordinating Spellbinders die set for these images, triangles are not a challenge to cut with a craft knife and a ruler.  So I’ll save my slim budget for dies with more intricate shapes.  From this lovely JustRite set, I chose the two largest images, matted them on black, and glued one of each back to back with the hanging ribbon in between.  The set also has medium trees, small ones, and lots of lovely medallions and other useful shapes you can use for coordinating embellishments.

Cardstock:         Bazzill Raven, Beckett Iceberg
Stamps:              JustRite O Christmas Tree
Inks:                    ColorBox Black, Copic Markers R39 and YG17, Gelly Roll Clear Star pen
Emb Powder:    Judikins Detail Black
Dies/Punches:   Prickley [sic] Pear Flowers, Spellbinders Scalloped Circles
Doo Dads:          ¼” silver ribbon, crystals, Pearl Pen, Prisma glitter

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful craftsmanship, Sue! I love the triangle shape and details of the embossing! Truly lovely! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your pearls of wisdom are just what I need :)

    ReplyDelete