Thursday, November 22, 2012

Miss You

The senior member of our stamp club has moved nearly four hours away and we all miss her like crazy.  I thought a card that said so would not be amiss . . .

 In my November 15 post, I noted that embossing Black on Black was worth a try and I’ve suited action to words by doing that here.  The results have an almost cut velvet look which works great on a card, I do believe:   a little texture, a little shine . . . what’s not to like?

Cardstock:         Bazzill Intense Yellow, Beckett Iceberg
Stamps:              “Miss you like crazy” from Verve Hope Blooms Set
Inks:                    ColorBox Black, Ancient Page Coal, Copic Y19 Napoli Yellow
Emb Powder:    Judikins Detail Black
Dies/Punches:   My Favorite Things Heart Trio, Cheery Lynn Build a Flower #1
Doo Dads:          Sparkles Buttercup glitter glue, black and white gingham 3/8” ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment