Monday, November 26, 2012

Hello!

Finances have been so scary-tight lately that I have not treated myself to any stamping supplies whatsoever:  food and bill paying have been the extent of my purchases over the last four months.  Boring  – and definitely not a whole lotta fun.  BUT this may be one of the best lessons in gratitude I’ve ever had.  Not only do I already have a ton of toys to stamp with, I’ve also got a heap of stuff in my stamping stash that I’ve never used:  breaking it out now is like I’ve just gone shopping and have a whole new collection of goodies to play with!  Like the adorable die cut fence below . . .


 . . . that fence is going to see a lot of use from here on out!

My next post will show some ornaments I made for our grandchildren.  They use a beautiful Christmas stamp set I’ve never played with before and have fallen in love with all over again.  I am so enjoying this journey through my stash of forgotten purchases.  As there are plenty of nooks and crannies in my stamping lair, I expect to be busy with re-discovery for quite awhile . . .

Cardstock:         Bazzill Admiral, Beckett Iceberg, Ranger Manila Tag
Stamps:              Impress Row of Flowers, All Night Media ‘Hello!’
Inks:                    Distress Faded Jeans, Peeled Paint, Chipped Sapphire, ColorBox Frost
                               White
Emb Powder:    Judikins Detail White, B’Muse Brilliant Lemon
Dies/Punches:   Impression Obsession Fence
Emb Folder:       Cuttlebug Mesh
Doo Dads:          1/8” yellow/white grosgrain ribbon, blue crystals

No comments:

Post a Comment