Monday, October 1, 2012

Corner Vines

Recently, I had the happy opportunity to do a favor for Stacy Rich, owner of Stacy Stamps  and one of my favorite teachers.  She kindly responded by sending me her Vine Background stamp, an image I’d wanted for ages, and I went to town with it . . .


  . . . the results turned out to be rather exuberant but I really love those vines and wanted to spend a lot of time with them.  Designed to fill the corner of a card, I decided to layer them and used one of Stacy’s clever templates to mark out the triangles in just the right proportions.  I own well over 30 of her beautiful and highly useful images and am hoping she’ll continue to design for years to come.  As she’s switched from wood to cling, my stamping studio still has lots of room for more of her work!

Cardstock:    Bazzill ‘Medium Purple’, White, Beckett Iceberg
Stamps:        Stacy StampsVine Background, Silver Crow ‘Thank you’
Inks:             Distress Dusty Concord, Faded Jeans, Wild Honey, ColorBox
                        Frost White, Perfect Pearls Mist, Gelly Roll Pen Clear
                        Star               
Emb Powder:   Judikins Opaque White
Dies/Punches:  Spellbinders Small Classic Inverted Scalloped Rectangles   
Doo Dads:     Eyelash fibers, pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment