Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sparkle

My love affair with designer papers appears to be continuing.  I hope I can stop before I’ve no more room left for stamped images.  I just ordered five more 6” x 6” paper pads:  does this mean I need rehab?


I’m also getting happily stuck on tassels.  They add such a perky bit of whimsy that I’m enjoying sticking them on numerous cards.  Before trying this idea, I had thought it would make the card difficult to open, but that’s not the case at all.  Next, I’m going to try working with narrow ribbons and a few dangly charms to see how that works out. My guess is that I’ll need to punch two small vertical holes in the fold itself . . . I’ll do some in-depth research in my Rubber Laboratory downstairs and get back to you on this.

Cardstock:     Bazzill Lilac, Purple, White, generic Matte Silver, designer papers
Stamps:          Stampin’ Up ‘Sparkle’
Inks:                 ColorBox Frost White, Silver marker
Emb Powder: Judikins White Diamonds, Encore Purple
Dies/Punches: Corner rounder, Spellbinders Mixed Media Playtime: puzzle pieces, doll torso, Labels 8
Doo Dads:       Silver Stickles, tassel

No comments:

Post a Comment